SHIPPING REPAIRS (SHIPPING – INDUSTRY – RAILWAY)
What we offer:
1. We undertake all kinds of machining processes and structures for the maritime sector, such as:
- Disconnecting, repair & connecting of all electro-mechanical main engines of all types and components.
- Pumps, compressors, winch and auxiliary machinery of all kinds.
- Disconnecting, chemical cleaning & connecting of refrigerated air coolers, both water and oil of any type.
- Disconnecting, cleaning & connecting or replacement of all types of valves.
- Disconnecting, repair, connecting & reversing of systems’ propeller PITCH, bow thrusters and rudders of all types.
- Sandblasting of machine parts.
- Dispatching of missions abroad with specialized technical support staff and equipment.
Maintenance of anchored ships.
- Boarding Teams - Afloat Repairs
2. In the field of industry, we have developed a unit of steel structures, welded unions and special weldings. In this area, the work is performed by certified welders and is supervised by an experienced engineer and welding inspector (EWE & EWI).
Technomep carries out visual and non-destructive testing (VT & NDT) by certified inspectors and the supervisor in PCN/ BINDT/Level 2.
We have become very active in the field of engineering departments in railway systems.
• Plate works
• Mechanical systems outfitting
• Interior outfitting
• Mechanical test/commissioning standstill and on-line
• Diesel Engines/Repairs/Maintenance
4. The additional services stated below can be performed:
• VISUALS INSPECTIONS OF GENERALS PRODUCTS
• VISUALS INSPECTIONS (WELDING COMPOUNDS)
• TESTING OF MECHANICAL SYSTEMS
• MEASUREMENTS AND INSPECTIONS OF PAINT
• INSPECTION USING ULTRASONICS, INCLUDING ULTRASONIC THICKNESS MEASUREMENT
• INSPECTIONS USING MAGNETIC PARTICLES
• INSPECTIONS USING LIQUID PENETRANTS
• MEASUREMENTS OF LAP’S THICKNESS
• CHEMICAL ANALYSIS OF METALS AND ALLOYS
• CONSIDERATION AND ANALYSIS OF MATERIALS FAILURE
• TESTING OF TENSILE STRENGTH (BENDING, COMPRESSING)
• CHECK MICROSTRUCTURE OF METALLIC MATERIALS
What are we looking for:
1. We want to cooperate with shipping companies. We make Boarding Teams Afloat Repairs.
2. We are interested in partnership with shipyards all over the world.
3. We are also keen to establish collaborations in the area of mega yacht repairs.
4. Finally we are interested in becoming representatives in Greece and Cyprus of reliable & highly competitive International companies providing complete services for new installations, retrofits, after-sales service and spare parts for the entire range of products represented.
- ] Mega yachts
- ] Sea shipping
- ] Workboats
- ] Shipbuilding, repair & conversion
- ] Mechanical and auxillary systems
- ] Maritime services