How it works
In a few words...
- For the MariMatch 2011 International Brokerage Event cooperation offers and requests from all over Europe are collected in an on-line catalogue. (Registration)
- Registered participants search through the catalogue and request meetings with potential partners.
- Meeting requests which are confirmed by both sides are scheduled according to the participants' availability.
- Before the event each participant will receive a personalised meeting schedule.
- Scheduled meetings take place face-to-face at Rotterdam Trade Fair Ground of Europort 2011, AHOY Rotterdam, Dock 3.
- Assistance will be provided by Enterprise Europe Network staff.
How to register?
Registration is open until the 31th of October 2011:
- Click on the link Registration. Fill in a short profile to describe your organisation, a cooperation profile to describe what you are offering or looking for and choose your assisting network (if applicable). Your user name is your e-mail address. Select a password to enable access to your data.
- For each type of collaboration sought (e.g. technical cooperation agreement, joint venture, commercial alliance, etc) a new short profile can be submitted. Furthermore, each profile can be assigned to a different representative within your organisation.
All entries will be checked and validated before being included in the catalogue. All fields are mandatory. If information is missing or unclear we will contact you. Profiles which are incomplete, unclear or not relevant to the event will not be included in the catalogue.
How to request meetings?
- Select from the catalogue of cooperation profiles the partners with whom you wish to meet. A search facility by keyword will help you to identify relevant profiles.
- The requested partner will receive a notification of your interest. When he/she confirms his/her interest in meeting you, the meeting will be scheduled according to your availability.
- In your Matching Report you can find an overview of requested and confirmed meetings.
- Before the event starts you will receive your personal meeting schedule by e-mail.
- The meetings will take place at Rotterdam Trade Fair Ground of Europort 2011, AHOY Rotterdam, Dock 3, on the 3th floor which can be reached easily with the elevators from the central hall, near the entrance to Hall 7.